Jump over the site's section navigation.

5.4.3 Insurance - Special Needs


Any department having special risks that may require insurance coverage should consult with the Risk Manager (438-5162, Room 202, Nelson Smith Building). If insurance appears to be necessary or advisable, the Risk Manager will assist the department in obtaining the coverage. Premium costs for special insurance are charged to the account of the department requesting the protection. Examples of this special need for insurance could include:

  • Coverage for art objects to be exhibited on campus for a specific period
  • Coverage for golf carts for the year
  • Coverage for camps/workshops

Initiating body: Vice President Finance and Planning

Contact: Risk Management, (309)438-1900 or (309)438-2145

Revised on: 11/19/2006

2018-12-07T11:07:08.697-06:00 2018