Jump over the site's section navigation.

3.1.39 Address and Name Changes


The University has a need to maintain a current data base of names and addresses of its faculty and staff. Correct addresses are necessary for W-2 forms, State Universities Retirement System (SURS) mailings, and University mailings. Human Resources has the overall responsibility of maintaining the names and addresses on the University's computer systems. The type of address for these purposes is referred to as the Mailing Address.

Names and addresses are reported to Human Resources on the initial hiring documents. Those forms are available in all departments and on the Human Resources web site. Though preference may be to restrict publication of addresses, the Mailing Address may still be used for University mailings and the phone number may be released in case of emergency. Faculty and staff experiencing name changes must visit Human Resources to complete additional paperwork required for a name change.

Initiating body: Office of Human Resources

Contact: Human Resources (309-438-8311)

Revised on: 12/2016

2018-01-29T14:20:53.967-06:00 2018