Jump over the site's section navigation.

7.4.7 Filling Grant Positions


All grant positions are paid through the University payroll system. Several types of appointments are available within the University payroll system. The types of employment include:

  • Faculty
  • Administrative/Professional
  • Civil Service
  • Graduate Assistant
  • Student

For checklists and information on the specifics of filling grant positions follow these links: Office of Human Resources (for Civil Service and academic positions), and Career Center (for student positions).

Initiating body: Division of Finance and Planning

Contact: Comptroller's Office (309-438-5674)

Revised on: 06/2002, 09/2004

2022-04-21T08:44:05.829-07:00 2022